intended to be long term, simply for a period to see how I feel and if there are marked improvements in blood work after three months. My goals are to: increase testosterone, decrease estrogen, create a cancer fighting environment in my body, experience deeper, uninterrupted sleep, and decrease body fat (as a bonus, not primary focus).
I have incorporated the following this week:
1. Increase sleep from 6 to 7 hours, minimum; also need to experience more deep sleep (according to fitbit).
2. Supplements: D3, B12 and Zinc
4. Avocado and chicken/fish with coconut for lunch
5. Large veggie salad with olive and coconut milk based dressing, and a lot of colorful veggies, with protein
6. Walking every hour while at work, and in the evening with stretching; will attempt to incorporate lifting and HIIT next week
7. Continued prayer and meditation for relaxation, along with essential oils: sandalwood, frankincense, and clary-sage, before bed
Day four, and I'm already feeling really good. My body is actually creating ketones, according to my blood meter. This is good, because I'm well on my way to preventing/curing certain illnesses, improved mental and athletic performance, and weight loss, according to the Keto Summit.
I plan to weigh myself once a week and assess my body fat percentage. However, those are not my primary focus. The number of hours I sleep, the number of minutes I'm physically active, the improved test results three and six months from now - those are the numbers I'm excited about. And I'm also excited to see how, if at all, my breast tissue changes when I return in six months for the follow-up.
Praying and believing God is healing through my desire to be well and allow Him to lead me to information I need to live strong.
9 Ways to Naturally Increase Testosterone: http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/07/27/increase-testosterone-levels.aspx
5 High Estrogen Foods to Avoid: https://draxe.com/5-high-estrogen-foods-avoid/ (Hence Whole 30 diet)
Top 3 Essential Oils to Balance Hormones Naturally: https://draxe.com/essential-oils-for-hormones/
Past Fit Goals