I see myself as empowered by the Grace of God and fully capable to do anything, and everything exceedingly and above what I can even imagine. These are verses I will turn to, thank you Kim Dolan Leto for compiling these inspirational Scripture:
• I am saved by faith from every shortcoming. (Ephesians 2:8)
• I am made complete. (Colossians 2:10)
• I am given a fresh start. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
• I am loved. (1 John 3:3)
• I am redeemed and forgiven. (Colossians 1:14)
• I am not called to have a spirit of fear but one of love, power, and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
• I can be confident that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. (Phil 1:6)
• I can always know the presence of God because He will never leave me nor forsake me. (Hebrews 13:5)
• I am accepted. (Ephesians 1:6)
• I have direct access to God. (Ephesians 2:18)
• I am a temple of God because His spirit is alive in me. (1 Corinthians 6:19)
• I am a child of God. (John 1:12)
• I have the power of God working in me to accomplish the things He wants me to do. (Philippians 2:13)
• I have access to the wisdom of God when you don’t know what to do. (James 1:5)
The following are my April F.A.I.T.H. Goals:
1. I will get into and share God's Word, daily.
2. I will follow my nutrition plan as outlined by my coach, daily.
3. I will follow my workout plan as outlined by my coach, daily.
4. I will weigh-in and take progress pics, weekly.
5. I will check-in with my coach, weekly.
6. I will mentally prepare for the Spartan Sprint taking place in May.
7. I will remind myself every morning, my motivation is to become whole, and this is only one avenue to get there, which I have chosen based on my unique interests.
I plan to overcome setbacks, by reminding myself there will be setbacks. There will be challenges, and I will remind myself I have overcome them in the past and with God's empowering grace I will continue to do so.
I will celebrate and share every victory, every single day, and pray God receives the glory!
Past Blog Posts